Thursday, December 1, 2011

2 new recipe trys: Hashbrown Potato Casserole

All week I have been creating this cheesy hashbrown casserole yumminess that a friend used to make- so I've set out to find the perfect recipe to try a duplicate that. I will be making this for dinner, along with a yummy meatloaf- also a new recipe to me.



So to be inspired I have been to multiple cooking websites searching for the tastiest sounding recipes, and so far I've only come up with one: Hashbrown Potato Casserole. I will try this tomorrow and let you all know how it goes :)

What you will need:
2 lbs. frozen hash browns, Southern style (thawed)
1 stick melted butter
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pt. sour cream
1/2 c. chopped onions
10 oz. pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
Topping:

1 c. crushed corn flakes
3 tbsp. melted butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients. Arrange in baking dish, 9 x 13 inches. Sprinkle with corn flakes. Top with butter. Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Want to read this and more recipes from cooks.com? Click here.
 peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment