Sunday, June 10, 2012

updates from a small point of view


So as the weeks go on Noah is growing more and more, it's so insane, he will be six months in a week and a half. I can't believe that time has gone so quickly. As for the milestones, he has maybe rolled over once, he is NOT a fan of his belly, he is eating baby food now- his favourite, squash, extremely sturdy and strong he can almost sit and stand on his own, once he can sit I'm positive standing won't come long after. The way things are going I think he may skip crawling all together and just walk, but we shall see. His favourite toy currently is a slinky- fascinated. Screaming the sound that comes out of this bundle of joy, I assume he loves to hear his voice. I think that's all for now, we shall see if anything changes in 2 weeks! well hope everyone had a happy weekend :)

1 comment: