Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My worst scare.

Yesterday I can honestly say, was the worst day of my life. I am only sharing this story with you because it may help if you are ever in a similar situation. We had to rush my poor baby Noah to emergency yesterday. It was late afternoon and suddenly he started screaming uncontrollably, I've never heard him scream like that before, Noah isn't one to really cry- unless he's being changed, he mostly wines if he wants something, I knew something was wrong. He wouldn't eat, I try cuddling him, rocking him in my arms, then mom said to check his diaper, his testicles turned purple and we rock hard, I had no idea what was wrong with my little peanut. I couldn't even look at him without crying- knowing that something was so wrong with him and there was absolutely nothing I could do to help him. I called the ambulance, they couldn't do anything right away so they took him to the hospital. By the time we got there he calmed down and he was no longer swollen or in pain. They did an ultrasound and found nothing, I'm not really sure if that was a good thing or not, I think a thousand prayers went out to my little peanut that day. We have to go back o the hospital tomorrow to have him checked over, now I'm just monitoring him.

If you are ever in a situation like this the best thing you can do is be there for you child, comfort them the best you can, seek advice from family and friends, and if all else fails seek medical help from a doctor. Yesterday broke my heart, I can't go 10 minutes without checking on Noah to make sure he's OK, it's really hard without Phil here, I can't wait 2 weeks because he comes home, and we get to go back up with him for a few weeks. I'm just thankful my parents and grandparents were here to help. I know this isn't the most cheerful blogpost, but I wanted to share my story if it could help anyone else in any way.



talk to you tomorrow.

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment