Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Memories

So another holiday has yet come and gone :( but there are so many more to look forward too! This past weekend was a delight. It always enjoyable seeing family that has been greatly missed. Of course Gramma made a huge dinner (with some help), and Noah being the first great grand child was spoiled of course! It was like Christmas all over again, but he had a ton of fun. He's been all smiles lately- cries of course for food, but otherwise a cheerful little bun. I forgot to mention in my previous posts! I met my goal and lost 4 pounds!! woo woo! Although I'm sure I gained it all back from the weekend. oh chocolate, you are my worst enemy, yet I lust for you. I'm having some troubles getting back on the diet hopefully tomorrow since my candy is nearly gone.


How was your Easter weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment