Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Threadsence Addiction: Floral Play





Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have wearing myself out trying to get everything ready for the big "move" on Saturday. Frankly, I need some help. However, I hate when people decide what items to toss or keep themselves- thus the "packing alone." In my books, I'm never moving again, it's way to much work. I can;t wait to just be in my own house and finally live my life the way I want to live it. Of course I know I will miss the comforts of home, which is why thankfully dearest mamma is spending the week with us, she can watch the little bird, while I rummage through boxes.

On a depressing note, DSW does not deliver to Canada, they taunt you because you can sign up to their website with a Canadian address, but alas when trying to checkout those gorgeous wedges you have been lusting over every time the DSW commercial comes on there are only to options for shipping, US and more US. ugh. get with the time people. Obviously they have no idea I have a shoe addiction. Anyways, I must get back to the disaster area I call my "room" Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment