Monday, April 30, 2012

Milestones: First bite

Every step in a babies life is important, and in the world of Olivia it's even more important. Lately it seems like Noah was not happy with anything that he was eating, he was throwing up everything he consumed- most of it ends up on my brand new couches. So I decided to do a little research and I came across a baby's feeding pattern, it gave a list of signs that show a baby is ready to try real food- Noah displaying all signs I decided to go out an buy a jar. I learned some valuable information from my dearest friend, only buy 1 type of baby food for now (make sure it says "starter" on the jar, and test it for 3 days, in that time frame it will display any dislikes or allergic reactions. So my little bird has his first sweet potato yesterday pureed of course. conclusions: LOVED IT!





The milestones in a child's life are so important to capture, I've learned to always have a camera near by...

Happy Monday Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment