Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beauty Products

So this week is reserved for de-luttering, polishing, organizing, back breaking work. I to a go at my room, I must say I have got a lot done so far, but there is still so much to do, and I would like to be done by the baby shower (this Sunday btw). So whats a better time than any to take an hour out of my busy day and just relax and rejuvenate with my favourite beauty products.

We start with the things my skin loves. First, St.Ives Green Tea Face Scrub, really leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft, it's a mild scrub made with natural ingredients- best part it's only $5! Second, we have Mario Badescu Drying Mask, which is great for problematic skin, I would do the make about 2- 3x a week, it leaves you skin feeling firm and soft while treating those imperfections! Third, we have Mario Badescu Kiwi Face Scrub, not only does it smell like kiwi but the scrubbing beads are real kiwi seeds, a natural exfolitator.
Who doesn't love a good perfume! My 3 top fav are, Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture, Curious by Britney Spears and Laila by Geir Ness.
Nail Polish! For the perfect Mani and pedi! My fav nail polish is Essie, not only are the colours unique, but they actually last weeks without chipping!  

So these are just some favs of mine, when I like to take some time and just relax and rejuvenate! What are your favourites?

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment