Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cyber Monday Splurge

So as most of you know yesterday was Cyber Monday- a difficult day in the year to control my online shopping, and since I'm already done my Christmas shopping there was no reason for me to be looking. However, since Forever21 had a sale that I simply could not resist I took a gander. As you know I was in desperate need of boots, so I got them at a good price along with a couple rings, all and all I only spent 40 dollars! AND! shipping was free! So it worked out OK, I did peek at other stores, but I simply cannot afford shopping sprees anymore- so my Visa was safe yesterday.

Here are my new wonderfuls that I am waiting to arrive <3


Aren't they just wonderful! I can't wait until they arrive! What did you buy from Cyber Monday?

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment