Tuesday, February 28, 2012

some silver lining

After all the trauma my poor baby has gone through, we brought him to the hospital for his checkup yesterday, and all in all he is doing much better. I don't know if I mentioned before, they put him on an inhaler, which has helped and enormous amount, and also he's on steroid medication to clean his airways, the doctor said he will start feeling better in a few days (which is is definitely getting there) and it should clear up in a week, but unfortunately his cough will linger on for some time afterwards.

As for his hernia, I am going to call his surgeon and see if he can be on a cancellation list, as it is much more serious now that the episodes are coming on more severe and often.


So Noah will always remain in my prayers- you can never have enough, and we will just have to wait this out- lots of sleepless nights.

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment