Friday, February 3, 2012

.

Sorry for the late post, but I haven't had much inspiration these past couple of weeks. Not only do I feel like the worst mom in the world, because sometimes I can't control my child, but my grampa died, and I am having a really hard time, harder than I expected I would. It's the little things that get to me and start me on a crying spree, like yesterday I was eating spaghetti and me and my grampa are the only ones in the family that  would cut the noodles, everyone would make fun of us. Then I keep thinking, what's life going to be like without my grampa, him and my grama were the glue of the family, what kept us all together so it just makes me sad if anything ever happened to that. However, this last week we have all been surrounded by family day after day, and it helps alot, were keeping my grampa's memory alive and that makes me happy.

Anyways, hopefully get backing into the "posting motion" Happy Friday everyone.

peace.love.shoes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, love. I can't imagine how hard a time you must be having right now. I love you♥

    Don't ever feel like a bad Mommy though. You are an amazing, beautiful, loving woman, and I'm sure a terrific mother. Babies are very uncontrollable beings.

    ReplyDelete