Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Last Day Home

So I was home for a week, it was a nice little vacation, and we ended it with a beautiful day by the waterfront. The town was putting on a tea party in honor of the Queen, they had a symphony and Elton John and The Beatles Tribute bands. It was a perfect day, Noah was amazing he absolutely loves people and music- so there was no other place he would rather be. A lot of the ladies dressed up in pretty dresses and extravagant hats in honor of the day. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera card at home so I have to take the pics with my cell- so pardon the quality.






I couldn't make those pictures any bigger because they are so blurry, I am so regretting forgetting my memory card for my camera! well hope you all had a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment