Saturday, May 26, 2012

What have I been up to?

My apologies for the lackage of posts, but I've come home to visit my family and currently staying at grammas- which means no connection to the outside world! Even my cell has horrible service.Finally I get to a computer to view the life I've been missing in blogworld. How is everyone doing? I have a few exciting posts to share with you over the next couple of days- well there exciting to me! I tried to create an outfit post- which failed because Noah was being a fuss butt, hopefully in the near future.












Those are just some shots around grammas house, she recently renovated her gazebo, turned out gorgeous (pictures above). I love staying at grammas in the summertime, it's like staying at a bed & breakfast, so beautiful with a huge yard, gorgeous garden, and rooms looking over the river. Hope you all are having a good memorial weekend! :)


4 comments: