Saturday, September 24, 2011

The sweetest post

So this is my sweetest post EVER! I'm so excited to show you all my favourite baking website The Joy Of Baking, the website with all the impressive go-to baking needs. Any recipe from this site will definitely earn you Martha Stewart points. It's go absolutely everything! From cakes to cupcakes, from cookies to pies! It even has a section for different holidays, which is awesome when looking for a tasty themed treat. So I invite you all to check it out... here are some of my favourites!


 



Check out these recipes:

Cranberry Galette Tested Recipe

Red Velvet Cake

New York Cheesecake

Coconut Cupcakes

Try them out, post a comment with a link to the post to show how the recipe turns out for you!

oh ya, and don't for get to visit : http://www.joyofbaking.com/

peace.love.shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment