Sunday, September 25, 2011

Zombie Attacks?

So, the weirdest thing happened today. I was running late for work (as usual) I was stopped at a light and noticed a group of people from a distance wearing cut up clothes, I couldn't see there faces, I just remember thinking what has fashion come to? As I drove on, I saw a Zombie, she was standing alone, blood dripping down her face, pale white skin and a long torn lavender dress. I immediately got excited because I though our Small Town was actually having a Zombie walk! which Windsor does every year and I was hoping to join in this year. To my dismay, as I kept driving I noticed the whole right lane was blocked all the way from Aburg to Lasalle- that's a 15 minute drive, and of course the people in front of me decided to do 40 under the speed limit the entire way. Anyways, the right lane was blocked off for a 15k run- with normal people- no Zombies.

So I can only think to myself... why would there have been a cluster of zombies on my way to work. Halloween is still a while away. That just left me baffled. I had to share that story with all of you, and maybe someone can tell me what the zombies purpose was?



I will leave you with that note. Have a good night blog land :)

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment