Saturday, September 3, 2011

a toast.

A toast to a friend that is going on a journey that will lead her to great things. Although she will be a few hours away, and I won't get to see her that often I know we will keep in touch everyday.

Miss Sarah Smith. Starting a brand new school, entering her brand new life, and make brand new friends (but still keep the old).  Sarah is the kind of friend you can talk to about anything, go anywhere with, and a friend you can just do nothing with but still have the best time in the world. I've had a lot of friends come and go in my life- some keeping touch, others more distant- which is why I'm sad to see her go. But I know she will do great things, and I have so much faith in her to complete her life plans, shes doing what I always dreamed of doing.

So here's a toast to Sarah, may your future endeavours lead you to everlasting happiness! I LOVE YOU <3


peace.love.shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Gah It didn't register that I commented like at 8 this morning! You like making me cry eh? You and I will always be friends no matter the distance between us :) and just remember, while I may be having an adventure. You are also having an adventure of your own. You are starting a family <3 luv you a ton! and we will def keep in touch <3 <3 <3

    ps I feel like I should say I toast you back.. the end :P

    ReplyDelete