Thursday, September 22, 2011

A to Z of Liv


A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate:
I must say dusting- getting in every nook and cranny
D. Dogs: 1 gorgeous Australian Shepard (Lilou)
E. Essential start to your day: Tall glass of unsweetened iced tea, and talking over breakfast with my mama
F. Favorite color: Pink & Orange
G. Gold or Silver: both are stunning, leaning towards Gold.
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play: does the recorder count?
J. Job title: Technical Support Consultant- Soon to be mama
K. Kids: One baby boy on the way!
L. Live: Southern Ontario
M. Mother’s name: Susan
N. Nicknames: Liv, Oliver, livvia, livvy
O. Overnight hospital stays: None so far
P. Pet peeves: People who don't go the speed limit, obnoxious or fake people
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'll think about that tomorrow" - Scarlett, Gone With the Wind
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings:
2 sistas

T. Time you wake up: Usually around 8:30, but it will be getting earlier very soon.
U. Underwear: I wear these.
V. Vegetable you hate: I HATE sweet potatoes! - used to love them, pregnancy has guided me otherwise.
W. What makes you run late: I always underestimate how long it actually takes me to get ready.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: broke my wrist when I was little, had x-rays on my chest, and dental.
Y. Yummy food that you make:  Cupcakes!
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes <3
 
So that's me! Love it or leave it!
 
Feel free to re-post the A to Z of you, leave a comment to the link to your post :)

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment