Friday, September 30, 2011

Last Day Of September.

I feel like this month flew by. Although, I feel this month always does, there's all the excitement of back to school, then my birthday, and quite a few friends birthdays as well. It pretty much rained here the entire month of September, which is completely disappointing. As much as I love Autumn, I was hoping on soaking up this last month of warmth and sunshine- unfortunately, it's been way cold and gloomy. Here are some pictures I took today when the sun came out for a total of an hour. Goodbye September...




On another note, this month was still pretty fun, there was Mexican Town, Spa Day with Punam, my Birthday. Here are some of my favourite posts this month, if you missed them check them out!






What did you love about September?

peace.love.shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment