Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekend Excitement

This weekend was definitely a busy one. Phil came down early to surprise me <3 it was so sweet, since I don't get to see him very often. We registered on Saturday, I can't believe how long it took- a whopping 3 hours. I felt like a lost puppy going through the store, there was so many things I didn't know we needed. Sears does this special draw that if you guess the baby's due date correctly they will give you everything on your registry! So we went with December 18th (even though the due date is the 16th). So I hope luck is on our side for that, we can use all the help we can get!

The day is almost here for my Best friend to have her little one. She has a scheduled induction tomorrow! Which just so happens to be my birthday! She did say that it takes almost an entire day for the whole labour to complete, but I have to admit, I hope she has Logan on my birthday, it would just make my day :)

Anyways, I will tell you all about my birthday tomorrow! So excited mom has plans to take us all to Mexican Town, pretty pumped for that.

Goodnight blog land!


peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment