Tuesday, October 18, 2011

a few thoughts...

I have just been racking my brain with everything we still have to do before the baby comes! geez. I don't even know where to start. I have to do some "repairs" for our apartment- which some should be done before we lose these last sunny days. I have so much cleaning and de-cluttering to do. I don't have the time to do anything! Just work work work, then by the time I get home I'm so exhausted and my back hurts way to much to move, I usually just go to bed when I get home. I can't wait until I go on mat leave. I have an OB appointment tomorrow, I'm going to talk to her about everything get some opinions as to when I should go off, mom is pushing me for he end of October! I wish I could but we need the money so badly, I can't possibly get things done if I don't have any extra cash for it. I figured November 11th, that way it leave me with a few weeks to get all my necessary work done. I guess we will see what she says tomorrow.

To organize my thoughts, I figured I would make a to do list, and if I publish it here, it may force me to get it done!

1. Paint kitchen table
2. Make kitchen table seat cushions- will need a trip to Joanne's for necessary supplies
3. Make/Find rocking chair seat cushion
4. Make quilt for baby (this task I need my sewing guru Mandi)
5. Clean and de-clutter room- get rid of almost everything!
6. Wash all he baby's clothes, and get everything folded and put away
7. Turn part of my room into a temporary nursery (until I move in with Phil)

I'm sure there's more, I just have to organize my thoughts- I may be adding to this later. This tasks are not easy, and extremely time consuming, Mandi said she would help with most of it, but shes going through her own problems right now, so looks like I'm mostly on my own. All of this takes money too- money I do not have. sigh. Nothing can ever be easy. But I'm going to stick my mind to it, and slowly piece by piece get every task done before the baby arrives!

Well thanks for listening to my rant. Hope your day is going better than mine.

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment