To organize my thoughts, I figured I would make a to do list, and if I publish it here, it may force me to get it done!
1. Paint kitchen table
2. Make kitchen table seat cushions- will need a trip to Joanne's for necessary supplies
3. Make/Find rocking chair seat cushion
4. Make quilt for baby (this task I need my sewing guru Mandi)
5. Clean and de-clutter room- get rid of almost everything!
6. Wash all he baby's clothes, and get everything folded and put away
7. Turn part of my room into a temporary nursery (until I move in with Phil)
I'm sure there's more, I just have to organize my thoughts- I may be adding to this later. This tasks are not easy, and extremely time consuming, Mandi said she would help with most of it, but shes going through her own problems right now, so looks like I'm mostly on my own. All of this takes money too- money I do not have. sigh. Nothing can ever be easy. But I'm going to stick my mind to it, and slowly piece by piece get every task done before the baby arrives!
Well thanks for listening to my rant. Hope your day is going better than mine.