Saturday, October 1, 2011

October breeze

I know I've been complaining about the weather ALOT lately, but it's driving me insane, it's 30 degrees colder than it normally is this time of year! Insane! It's making my bones ache- mind you I'm already in pain because of the pregnancy (29 weeks today by the way!). On these days I just want to curl up under the covers and never escape! But since the weather has been like this for a month now I'm afraid I have to leave my bed :(

On a side not, I'm sure glad fall TV is back. I've missed all my shows throughout the summer, but I did keep myself preoccupied with the warm sunny days. This year I'm following Gossip Girl, Criminal Minds, CSI, 90210 and I sometimes enjoy watching The Secret Circle which is a new mystery series.

This week is an especially busy and excited one! First I have my OB appointment, then Sarah Smith's birthday on October 4th, then Phil is coming down, and then Canadian Thanksgiving! I'm so excited to see Phil, I haven't seen him since the beginning of September. We planned a movie date night on Saturday which I am thrilled about! There's nothing I love more than cuddling under the blankets, pigging out and watching my favourite movies with someone I love. So, needless to say I can't wait for next weekend!

So that's just a heads up on whats coming up this week. I'll keep you well informed as the days go on, and I'm so excited to share my Thanksgiving traditions with you! Have a good weekend :)

peace.love.shoes.

1 comment:

  1. The weather has been ridiculous. Every single tomato farmer was done harvesting about 2 weeks ago due to excessive rain and inaccessible fields. Every one of them cashed in on crop insurance. I am so sick of rain and mud and MOSQUITOES UGH It's been a nasty summer to get anything done. It really needs to stop raining.

    ReplyDelete