Thursday, October 6, 2011

Getting in the Halloween spirit

Today I stayed home in bed sick. This is unfortunate because me and Phil are really trying to save, and a days pay really makes an indent on my paycheck. I was hoping that maybe by around noon I would feel better, I felt worse. Slept most of the day away until the baby got antsy and decided to kick me every way I laid. So I decided to watch a movie- and 1 movie turned into 3. They were all Halloween movies, from wayyy back in the day. They may seem somewhat childish, but they put me in the Halloween spirit!

Today I watched Halloween Town I and II. Also, Double Double Toil and Trouble.


Maybe this weekend we can start decorating for Halloween! I saw a couple houses on my way home from work yesterday have decorated! Makes me so excited! I love when people go all out. My mom actually has a Halloween tree! But, I'm not sure how long it would last with 4 kittens and 4 cats running around the house, they would probably ruin it. We'll see. I hope you all have a good weekend! Mine is definitely going to be a busy one! Hope I'm feeling better to accomplish everything tomorrow. Goodnight blogland!

peace.love.shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment