Monday, October 3, 2011

Welcome Baby Logan

Logan Serge Michael Chepurnaty was born September 15, 2011. Weighing 8 pounds 12 ounces. My best friend had the most gorgeous baby. I miss her so much, I can't wait until I see her in November. Words cannot tell how proud I am of her for having the most amazing family. I only hope I will have and cherish what she has one day.

I think It's so special that we get to share this moment together, the fact that we were pregnant at the same time is so special to me. We get to go through all the craziness motherhood offers together. Share advice, stories, clothes! I'm so excited to meet Logan, and I can't wait until she meets my little one! So weird how life turns out.


Isn't he precious? I love you guys!

peace.love.shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment